Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Classic Header

{fbt_classic_header}

Top Ad

//

Breaking News

latest

Sanya Malhotra Opens up on Heart-Wrenching Break up: ‘Right After we Ended Things, Lockdown Was Imposed’

Mumbai: Actor Sanya Malhotra was most recently seen in the Netflix feature Meenakshi Sundareshwar, has gone through a lot of personal grow...

Mumbai: Actor Sanya Malhotra was most recently seen in the Netflix feature Meenakshi Sundareshwar, has gone through a lot of personal growth and self-reflection. Pagglait star said that she had been in a long-distance relationship until last year and discussed why it ended. The breakup was ‘heart-wrenching’ for her, she said.

Sanya said in an interview with Brides Today that 2020 will be a ‘year of healing’ for her, a process that began after her previous relationship ended.”My most recent breakup was heartbreaking for me: a four-year long-distance relationship that started when I was living in Delhi. The lockdown was implemented shortly after we finished, and I was left alone in Mumbai. But I took the time to think about what happened and why things didn’t work out.” “I also realised I needed to work on myself,” she added.

Sanya revealed that she called her ex-boyfriend and told him that she might discuss their relationship in interviews because her new film, Meenakshi Sundareshwar, is about a long-distance marriage. He was very kind about it,’ she added and granted her consent.

Sanya Malhotra’s take on long-distance relationships

Pataakha actor talks about the importance of communication, particularly in long-distance relationships. When my former partner and I had the opportunity to spend time together, we made every effort to have a wonderful time. But now I see how crucial it was to deal with the challenges that arose along the way.

The star also discussed self-love and how much she enjoys her own company at the moment. It’s just ‘me, myself, and I’ for Sanya!



from Entertainment – India News, Breaking News | India.com https://ift.tt/31fkZbq

No comments